Marit Stiles MPP for Davenport

Government of Ontario

Education & OSAP

Find out about provincial loan programs for post-secondary education.

This information can be found on the Ontario Student Assistance Program website.

Your first point of contact for help with applying for OSAP is the Financial Aid Office of the school you are applying to. Out-of-province students can get help by calling 1-877-OSAP411 (1-877-672-7411) during business hours.

The maximum grant/loan amounts for a typical two-term academic year are:

  • $12,240 for full-time single students with no dependents
  • $19,040 for full-time students who are married or in a common-law relationship or a sole-support parent

Plus, for that two-term academic year, your annual debt is capped at $7,300, even if you get more in loans. Loans are interest-free while you're studying, and for six months after you graduate.

Find out more about how OSAP can help you pay for your education.

Please review the OSAP website for more information.